We at ICM believe that Total Quality Management plays an important role in our success.
Total Quality Management is an organization-wide philosophy with its core values centered on continually improving the quality of its product and services, and the quality of its processes, to meet and exceed customer expectations.
This means that everyone in the organization - from top management to the employees - plays a role in providing quality products.
- AISC Certified Fabricator w/ Paint Endorsement
- AISC Certified Steel Erector
- NBIC “R” Stamp
- MSHA Certified
- AISD Member
- BBB Member
- ASME Member
- MC Member
- NBIC (National Board Inspection Code)
- AWS (American Welding Society)
- ASQ (American Society for Quality)